Last updated: 05/04/2023
ShopToken, Inc (“LTV.AI”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) has been building relationships with our customers based on respect and integrity. We appreciate the trust and confidence our users place in us when our users use our web application (“Website”) and when our users do business with us (collectively our “Services”).
Google API Services User Data Policy
- Appropriate Access
We only request access to the scopes necessary for a permitted Application Type, as described by the Google API Services User Data Policy and the product's Google Developer Page.
- Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you when you use our Application, including:
a) Google Account Information: We access your Google Account information, such as your email address, to authenticate your access to our Application.
b) Google API Data: We collect and process data from the Google APIs within the specified scopes to provide you with the functionality of our Application. The type and extent of data collected depends on your use of the Application and the Google services you have authorized our Application to access.
- Limited Use of Personal Information
We adhere to the following limited use requirements for data obtained via the product's specified scopes:
a) We limit the use of data to providing or improving user-facing features that are prominent in our Application's user interface.
b) We do not allow data transfers, except for the following purposes:
i) To provide or improve appropriate access or user-facing features that are visible and prominent in our Application's user interface, with the user's consent.
ii) For security purposes, such as investigating abuse.
iii) To comply with applicable laws.
iv) As part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of our company after obtaining explicit prior consent from the user.
c) We do not allow humans to read the data, unless:
i) We have obtained the user's affirmative agreement to view specific messages, files, or other data.
ii) It is necessary for security purposes, such as investigating a bug or abuse.
iii) It is necessary to comply with applicable law.
iv) The data (including derivations) is aggregated and used for internal operations in accordance with applicable privacy and other jurisdictional legal requirements.
d) We prohibit all other transfers, uses, or sales of user data, including:
i) Transferring or selling user data to third parties like advertising platforms, data brokers, or any information resellers.
ii) Transferring, selling, or using user data for serving ads, including retargeting, personalized or interest-based advertising.
iii) Transferring, selling, or using user data to determine credit-worthiness or for lending purposes.
e) We ensure that our employees, agents, contractors, and successors comply with the Google API Services User Data Policy.
- Secure Data Handling
We adhere to security practices required for accessing Sensitive and Restricted Scopes, including passing an annual security assessment and obtaining a Letter of Assessment from a Google-designated third party, if applicable. More information about the assessment requirements can be found in the OAuth Application Verification FAQ and the product's Google Developer Page.
- Data Security
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of data transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Data Retention
How We Collect Information About Our Users
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which our users may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which our users may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about our users but individually does not identify you, such as advertising pixels or cookies; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment our users use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from our users when our users provide it to us.
- Automatically as our users navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, advertising pixels, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information Our Users Provide to UsOur users may provide us with Personal Information in several ways, such as when you:
- Provide information to us via our websites, applications, and other digital channels by signing up, creating accounts (including using social media login), filling out forms, commenting, or otherwise engaging with our online services;
- Sign up for SMS text promotions;
- Communicate with us by e-mail or phone;
- Subscribe to e-mails and/or newsletters;
- Report a problem or request support for any of our Services;
- Buy merchandise from us online;
- Interact with our social media accounts; and
- Participate in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or surveys.
Our users also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “Posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although our users may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom our users may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As our users navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that our users access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize our users when our users return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit LTV.AI, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Our users may manage how your browser handles these technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Our users can opt-out of being targeted by certain ad-service companies and LTV.AI-served ads online by using the National Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI’s”) Opt-Out Tool or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) About Ads Opt-Out Tool. Our users may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain device data with LTV.AI, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
Currently, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If our users have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, our users should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how our users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about our users or that our users provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To provide the Services to you.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through the mail, our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To provide our users with information, products, or services that our users request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which our users provide it.
- To provide our users with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between our users and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify our users about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow our users to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To provide our users will information, discounts, coupons, and promotions relating to our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when our users provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact our users about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If our users do not want us to use your information in this way, our users can opt-out by using the Unsubscribe link in the email our users receive or by contacting us at email@example.com. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
We may use the information we have collected from our users to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if our users click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that our users meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We share data with third parties and the other categories of partners, as listed below. We may also disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Some of these disclosures/shares of data do or may constitute a sale of data under some data privacy laws. Accordingly, depending upon your state of residence, we offer the option for our users to opt out of the sale of your personal information, as further detailed below in “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
Categories of Information SharedThe following are categories of information we share. In subsequent updates to this Policy, this information may be removed.
- Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, phone number, usernames or unique online identifiers, IDFA, AAID);
- Financial Account Information (such as credit card numbers, bank account information, PayPal account information);
- Customer Profile Information (such as race, gender, age range, income range, ad demographics);
- Transactional Information;
- Online Activity Information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement);
- Non-Precise Geolocation Information (such as zip or area code, state, country);
- Precise Geolocation Information (such as home or billing address or latitude and longitude);
- Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences; and
- Other information about our users that is linked to the Personal Information above
With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates, including LTV.AI and its network of brands, and with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or our users in order to provide our users with a product or service;
- third parties to market their products or services to our users if our users have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third
- parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them; and
- advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to our users and, in some cases,
- to others; and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Service.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- if we enter into negotiations to buy, sell, or merge with any business or assets, or if we enter into bankruptcy, reorganization, or receivership, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective or eventual seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- in the event of an emergency;
- in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of shoptoken.com and its network of brands, our customers, clients, or others; and
with your prior consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide our users with choices regarding the Personal Information our users provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide our users with the following control over your information:
Promotional Email Offers from LTV.AI. If our users do not wish to have your email address and/or contact information used by LTV.AI to promote our own or third parties' products or services, our users can opt-out by using the Unsubscribe link in the email our users receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to LTV.AI as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
Promotional SMS/Text Offers from LTV.AI. Our users may elect to receive text messages from us. When our users sign up to receive text messages, we will send our users information about promotional offers and more. These text messages may use information automatically collected based on your actions while on our sites and may prompt messaging such as cart abandon messages. To the extent our users voluntarily opt to have text notifications sent directly to your mobile phone, we receive and store the information our users provide, including your telephone number or when our users read a text message. Our users may opt out of receiving those messages at any time by replying STOP in response to receiving a text message. For more information about text messages, see our Terms & Conditions.
Targeted Advertising. We use your Personal Information to tailor our marketing and advertising efforts. To do this, we provide your information to third party advertising networks (such as Google Doubleclick) and social media companies (such as Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms). When we provide data to agencies, ad networks, and other parties for targeted advertising, we do not provide them with your name, financial information, or any sensitive information (such as a government ID or date of birth, if we have collected that). We use online identifiers such as email, cookie addresses, and device identifiers to help us provide targeted advertising to our users and others like you. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the Personal Information we have collected from our users to enable us to display advertisements to target audiences.
To opt out of targeted advertising, our users may use the following links provided by third parties that manage opt outs for some ad networks:
Some states grant our users certain rights and control over your information. We may ask our users for verification of residency and/or domicile before allowing our users to exercise those rights.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
Some states also grant our users additional rights regarding accessing, correcting, and deleting Personal Information.
Our users can review and change your Personal Information by contacting customer service. Our users may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete some Personal Information that our users have provided to us.
We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If our users delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our California Consumer Privacy Act Addendum.
Adult Use Only
Our Website is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18. If our users are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features; do register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username our users may use.
If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a person under 18 we will delete that information. If our users believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information our users provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given our users (or where our users have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, our users are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask our users not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Services, newsletters, email updates and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others, including our partner networks, retail partners, advertisers, and affiliates. If our users follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time. Any updates we may make to our Policy will be posted on this page, and we may also provide a website notice of any material changes for a reasonable period of time. When we do, we will revise the “last revised” date at the top of this Policy. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy. If our users do not agree or consent to these updates or changes, do not continue to use the Services.
If our users have any remaining questions about how we treat your privacy, just let us know. Our users can contact us by:
Emailing us at: email@example.com
ltv.ai integrates easily with